It has been a while since I last updated this blog (oops). Anyways, Happy New Year 2017!
I’m a huge believer in setting goals, but I don’t like the idea of ‘waiting for a new year (month, week or day)’ to begin my resolutions. Still, here is a list of 7 things I wish to achieve this year.
- Read 7 books
- Watch 24 movies
- Travel more
- Learn to express myself more (try to overcome my social anxiety)
- Spend two hours every weekend on something I like (reading, photo/videography, volunteering, anything … don’t procrastinate!)
- Continue to volunteer for the Son-Rise program / do more charity
- Become an organ donor
Some goals I set every year but fail to achieve:
- Get enough sleep (what a joke)
- Eat healthily (include: not skipping any meal) (okay, I am improving)
- Be an active blogger (oops)
- 365 Photo Projects (I’m on 111 days streak now)
What’s your 2017 new year resolution?
Thanks for reading! xoxo