Instead of writing a monthly wrap-up post – I decided to write a Monthly Favourite post for June. Not sure if I can continue doing this for the next few months, let’s try.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter #7) by J.K. Rowling – finally finished Harry Potter series this month. It took me a longer time to complete the last book – I was feeling so emotional. I woke up with puffy eyes every morning because I cried so hard in the previous night. ps / i’ve a minor crush on Sirius Black.
- Me Before You – I wasn’t sure how I feel about this movie – it’s a nice movie (funny & cute – make me laugh so hard) – but I couldn’t tell whether I like it or not. I read the first two chapters of the book after the movie, but I didn’t feel like want to continue it. I hope the disabled community won’t give up on their life or think they’re worthless after watching the movie. (including this as my monthly favourite because 1, cute movie 2, watched it with my best friend and little sister)
- Rather Be – Clean Bandit ft. Jess Glynne
- The Sound – The 1975
- Girls – The 1975
- fallingforyou – The 1975
- Me – The 1975
- 告白气球 － 周杰伦
- 说走就走 － 周杰伦
- 一点点 － 周杰伦 （gosh so in love with Jay’s new album!)
- Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D lens – I finally got myself a 50mm lens this month! I love how my photos looked under the 50mm lens. I bought a manual one so it took me a bit of time to get used to it.
1. Lunch @ The Library, NU Sentral – with Dawn and Jiayi. The food was so nice until I forgot to take photos lol
2. Haircut – I cut my hair short this month. I’m so happy with my new hairstyle. I always think that I look better with long hair but I guess I was wrong.
3. Decluttering – I donated some of my books to the local library. My bookshelves looked more spacious now. Also got rid of some sentimental items (letters, diaries). I liked to collect stamps, stickers, washitapes when I was 17 but I wasn’t using most of it – decided to give to my friends as gift (of course it’s in very good condition)
^ view from where I live (definitely going to miss this scenery) #snapchatquality
4. Sleeping pattern – I finally adjusted my sleeping pattern. I sleep before 1am (oh don’t judge it’s a big achievement for me!) and wake up before 7am now every day. My skin condition become so much better and I’m more productive. Early morning never fail to bring me positive vibes.
5. Koharu (my puppy) – my baby girl is so attached to me now! couldn’t picture my life without this cutie pie. thank you for bringing so much fun to my life ❤
Thanks for reading. Hope you’ve a great day 🙂 Stay tune for more!